Event Space at Suite Genius
For corporate events, training workshops or team ‘retreats’ we have three event space locations to choose from. They all have kitchens, lounge areas and all the general office amenities.
Our new event space in Mt. Pleasant is available 7 days a week, 8am to 10pm! Our other spaces are available evenings and weekends since they’re used by our coworking members during the weekdays.
Private Event Space with Kitchen & Patio
Centrally located just off Cambie Street in Mt. Pleasant, our brand new multi-purpose, self-contained space offers modern design with full kitchen, lounge area and patio. Make this space your own with flexible tables and seating, a large island to saddle up to, and everything you need for professional presentations, training and workshops.
We are within walking and transit distance from Main Street, Cambie Street, West Broadway and Olympic Village. Situated next to a large grassy park, awesome coffee shops, hip brewers and tasty lunch spots makes it easy to break out or cater in.
- Full kitchen with oven (no stovetop), fridge, microwave, coffee maker
- Plates, bowls, glassware & cutlery for up to 20 people
- Local, organic tea and coffee
- Comfy lounge area
- Tables & chairs for up to 35 people (can be cleared out for more formal events)
- Additional folding chairs (20)
- Audio/Visual set-up including projector, screen, and Bose speaker setup with Bluetooth and Aux-in
- Access to second rooms and kitchen for larger events (additional fees)
- South facing, large covered patio
- Two washrooms
RATES AND FEES
- $150/hr or $850/day
- Cleaning fee charges depending on nature of event
- Additional fees for events with food/alcohol, additional people or extended hours
- Refundable security deposit
- Full payment taken upfront to confirm booking
- Valid BC liquor license is required if serving alcohol
- Minimum 3 hour booking
- Cancellation policy
Other Event Spaces
Located in our open coworking spaces these event spaces are only for rent in the evenings or weekends.
MT. PLEASANT – 225 W 8TH (3rd Floor)
The space has an open kitchen/lounge area that can be rented for events with casual seating for 30 people, and with a mix of seating and standing for up to 50 people (about 1500 sq.ft.). A café sort of vibe with a large kitchen, cedar picnic tables, lounge area and speakers for music.
The kitchen has a fridge, microwave, oven and some kitchen supplies for events with minimal food & beverage requirements. There are sunny views from kitchen & lounge area with huge south-facing outdoor patio.
KITSILANO – 1965 West 4th
In Kitsilano, we have an open and creative space just a block from 4th and Burrard with access to easy transit to downtown, UBC or towards Cambie, Main & East Vancouver. The space has a open kitchen/lounge area next to a large shared workspace.
It can be rented for events with casual workshop seating for 20-30 people. The space has 11 foot ceilings, large wood tables, comfortable ergonomic chairs, north-facing mountain views and lounge area with speaker for music. The kitchen has a fridge, oven, microwave, and basic kitchen supplies for events with minimal food & beverage requirements.